Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's July! June got rained out...

I have been a bad, bad blogger. I am so sorry that I have let my huge numbers of followers down by not posting! serious wink here

It has not been at all productive, in terms of writing. My mind has spun out a few, but never to be captured on paper or epaper. I like that word...epaper. :-) I haven't heard from anyone else whom I sent things out to. I guess I should at least jiggle a chain or two. My promise to me is that I will get back at it as soon as I complete some tasks that need to be done on the physical plane. The mental will have to wait.

My daughter and granddaughter will be moving in with us for 12-15 months while husband/daddy deploys to Iraq. He has been told that his company's mission will be to work on rebuilding the city and they shouldn't see any combat. I have noticed that the violence is escalating in Iraq as our combat troops move out. That is not good. We will worry about him and pray for his safe return. In the meantime, the girls will stay here, along with three small dogs and two cats. We have one large dog, four cats and a rattie. So, my energy has gone into culling and organizing and cleaning and basically wearing myself out. It has been raining here in Maine "forever." It is unreal. The rain has kept me inside, doing my hard physical labor. However, the lack of sun has made things all dreary, damp, dank, and depressing. How's that for a bit of alliteration?

I felt the urge to get a post in, as I made a promise to myself that I would try to make this a blogsite. It has turned into a journal, but I guess it is what it is. I'll never get a following if I don't seriously break into print. I'll never seriously break into print if I don't write!

Sigh! Over and out.

No comments: