Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 20th

Today is my son's 40th birthday. I feel blessed that he has been in my life. He is special and I love him dearly. I won't get to be with him, except in "spirit," because we live four hours apart. Sigh.

I have just decided that a good part of my energy needs to be devoted to setting up a space someplace that is MY writing space...an office, if you will. My stuff is scattered all over the place; boxes, folders, different rooms, etc. Now, that is just not working for me. Will it make me a better writer? I doubt it. However, it will make me a more organized writer. In the long run, it will help. Now, this all begs the question..."where?" I have no immediate answer. I do know, however, that it has to happen.

I'll keep my endeavor posted in this blog. Sigh. Hello? Is anyone out there? Does anyone "shiv a git?" I do, so I'll keep plugging away at his blog.

Happy Birthday, my Sweet Son. I love you with all of my heart.

No comments: