Tuesday, December 2, 2008

If...

If I had nothing else to do, I'd have this blogsite and my Livejournal site all spiffed up and reader ready! If lots of people read my blogs, I'd do it anyway. If I never had to sleep, eat, clean, (etc times 100), I could have my sci fi fiction ms all ready to commit to market. If I could find my way out of a paper bag, I would have traveled to places of inspiration for my poetry. If life didn't interfere with what I would like to accomplish, I'd be "all caught up." Wait a minute....isn't life what I write about? As insignificant as these interruptions seem to be, they seem to be snippets of life. If I didn't have my life, I wouldn't be typing these words on this page, now, would I?
If I can find more time, I will make every effort to stay up-to-date on my blogsites while at the same time finding even more time to write. The rest of the time, life can have at me!

No comments: