Sunday, August 24, 2008

positive attitude

It's the end of August. I am actually not sad to see summer's end. It's been hot, humid and wet most of the summer and the mosquitoes have run rampant. Perhaps the fall will bring with it the gift of sunny days without biting insects. One can hope.
This is my first entry on Blogger/Blogspot. I have a blog set up on livejournal (http://lindakuzyk.livejournal.com) that I have used to capture my thinking and I will keep it alive. I will use this one for writing in general. My livejournal blog is for writing as well, but this one will have a different flavor. I am making a promise to myself to write every day and the positive attitude will come about as I keep my promise to myself.
I hope to meet other writers and in the process, learn from them and hopefully have them learn from me.

No comments: