Friday, April 9, 2010

April PAD Challenge

I have neglected my blog. It became more of a diary/journal than a writing journal. I am now going to use it to write. Robert Brewer of Writers Digest fame runs a poetry "marathon" two times a year; November and April. He had dubbed it the PAD Challenge, for a Poem A Day. He gives us a theme and a poem ("Here's my attempt") each day of the month. This will be my third year doing the April challenge. This is also his first "deal" with those of us who participate to write out poems on our blogs rather than his website, where they become possible "published" work and no longer viable to use as publishable...tricky stuff.

This is my entry to explain what I will be doing for awhile. After this entry, I will write a poem a day here on my blogsite.

No comments: