Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mid-September

Time really does seem to be speeding "up." Since time apparently does not exist, I find it difficult to put that together. So, what is, in fact, speeding up? Something is!

I have had little time for writing. However, I have gotten some more done on my ya sci-fi ms. It's coming along. I sent in a poem to Horticulture Magazine. That's a wait and see, as all submissions are. I will be attending a bootcamp in Shapleigh, Maine in November, where my cb ms will be critiqued (for a fee). Actually, I am sending it to the presenter ahead of time for her critiquing. It should be an interesting day. I am nervous about finding not only the place where the workshop is being held, but Shapleigh itself! That's about "it" for my writing of late.

Our small dwelling has swelled with energy and activity. My daughter's husband in now in Iraq. My daughter, granddaughter, three small dogs and one cat (one got runover, which was traumatic for all of us) are all here "with bells on!" I will adjust. I haven't yet, completely, but I am getting there. I'm not so sure about my poor husband, who is overwhelmed by it all. Once we are in a routine, with household jobs better delegated, things will smooth out. Yes, they will. Seriously. They will! Please!!!!

I really want to get my ya ms completed. I am having such fun with it.

No comments: